Happy, happy, happy

waited too long!

I’m another year older today, but I’m not going to tell you how old I am. On this very special day, which I will spend working, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank The Manolo and everyone reading this for giving me a place to kvetch about fashion, cakes, and how The Beard has not yet proposed. When I blow out my birthday candles (and that’s provided someone is gracious enough to bake me a cake), I’m going to cross my fingers and make my wish that The Beard doesn’t wait until we look like the zombieweds above to make me his lawfully wedded wife.

9 Responses to “Happy, happy, happy”

1. Annalucia says:

Perhaps Never Teh Bride should commemorate the occasion by singing to the Beard the wonderful song “A Fine Romance,” as performed seventy years ago by the Fred Astaire and the Ginger Rogers. If she is not familiar with the lyrics she will find them at:

2. La BellaDonna says:

A very Happy Birthday to Never teh Bride! May it be filled with health and happieness, and may your birthday wishes come true.

3. Never teh Bride says:

Thanks to the lovely Annalucia and the lovely La BellaDonna!

I am doubled up with laughter thinking about myself getting up on the dinner table and singing A Fine Romance and then possible tap dancing a little!

4. Lori says:

Happy birthday, and many happy returns.

Maybe you could do an encore with “When I’m 64.”

5. Never teh Bride says:

Thanks, Lori! I adore that song!

6. Gigolo Kitty says:

Me Think You Would Look Fetching Even As A Zombie Bride. Happy Birthday!

7. Never teh Bride says:

Thanks Gigolo Kitty! Purrrr!

8. CK says:

Happy happy birthday to the amusing Never teh Bride. Me, I am selfishly happy that for the time being (at least) the Never teh Bride will contiue to amuse and inform us on all things crazy and bridal. We use your posts to torment the engaged men among us at work. Having just discovered you, would hate to lose you to teh PTA blog, or somesuch equivalent !

9. Never teh Bride says:

Hi Ck!

You use my posts to torment menfolk?! You just made my day!