Twistie’s Sunday Caption Madness

Hey, guys! It’s time for another round of Twistie’s Sunday Caption Madness!

For those who are here for the first time, here’s how it works: I post a picture, you reply in comments with the best caption you can come up with, and next saturday, I declare a winner.

This week, I have to give a very special shout out to our own Never teh Bride for discovering and passing on this…very special photograph. Truly, I am glad I wasn’t trying to eat or drink anything when it arrived in my inbox, so you might want to put anything you’re eating or drinking down about now. No really.

And here it is:

Drunk Bride and Groom

Ready…set…snark!

10 Responses to “Twistie’s Sunday Caption Madness”

1. SerenityNow says:

How many times do I have to tell you people….The wet willie went out of style at the same time as the atomic wedgie!

2. Jennie says:

The gay canididate for senator in Alabama whispered to his lover, “See Darling, I knew we could find a woman that would marry us!”

3. Anna says:

Hey man, she’s drunk, now’s our chance to get it on like our boarding school days…or maybe that time in prison…

4. nixienox says:

“You grab the left, I’ll grab the right, and we’ll pull them off at the same time.”

5. Toni says:

Sorry… I can’t come up with a caption. I’m too mesmerized by her boobs.

6. Shelley says:

“Psst…I slipped an ice cube down there.”

7. Alethia says:

Groom’s best man whispers to him “by the way, I wasn’t sure if you were telling the truth about the breast, so I felt them and they are fake!”

8. Emma says:

It was then, at Jim Bob and Peggy Sue’s reception, after the unopened packs of coffee creamer and tea were loaded haphazardly onto the table, and the new, improved, and healthier whole wheat version of Wonderbread was distributed among the guests, (one slice a piece, “Ahm nawt madea monay ya know!” the bride’s father yelled in the background), that the best man, Ricky Ray, seeing the bride’s fifth glass of moonshine finally kick in, decided to come out of the closet. On second thought, maybe he should have waited until the cake-cutting…

9. Jessica says:

Shelly couldn’t help feeling like, “Nah Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo, I got you!”, when Billy’s best man told him the truth about “their” baby news.

10. Nony Mouse says:

Looking back, Terry often thought that though she’d loved the way the dress showed off her cleavage and she’d never forget Sam misting up during the vows, the best thing at the wedding was when Sam finally figured out why she complained about her problematic ‘kissing cousin’ Steve.