Twistie’s Sunday Caption Madness: The Seriously Overpampered Edition

Hey ho, caption fans! It’s time once again to play Twistie’s Sunday Caption Madness!

You all know how this works. I post a picture simply crying out to be captioned in some way, you all send in those captions via the comments function, and next week I will declare a winner whom we shall laud ad nauseum.

And so, without further ado, let’s take a look at the image du jour.

Ready…set…snark!

10 Responses to “Twistie’s Sunday Caption Madness: The Seriously Overpampered Edition”

1. gemdiva says:

Sweeney Todd’s kid sister Elvira Todd, worked as a lady’s maid and often fantasized about the fun things she might do while giving madam a pedicure.

2. Marie Antoinette didn’t understand why the peasant women had such ragged fingernails. “Why don’t they just get a manicure?” she wondered.

3. Fabrisse says:

Miss Havisham: The Early Years coming soon on HBO

4. Jennie says:

Sh*t! That damned fairy godmother told me I’d quit having cherry lips and bubblegum toes when I got married!

5. TeleriB says:

Jocelyn always treated herself to a pedicure before a big job; as a living table, she knew she’d be on her feet all night, pushing cake at the wedding guests.

6. Marie grew so relaxed in her later years that it shocked the pants off the staff to realize she’d died of diabetic shock a full two days ago.

7. De says:

And as Suzette began the 3rd foot massage of the morning, Marie sighed in contentment; she had definitely made the right choice for Maid of Honor.

8. Nariya says:

I don’t have a quote, but I vote for Parsing Nonsense. My guffaw just now got a lot of strange looks from coworkers.

9. KTB says:

Every good bride knows just how important it is to match your shoes and crinolines to the cake.

10. CVS says:

Knowing she would not get a chance to enjoy the venue after the wedding guest arrived Joice relaxed by the painstakingly planned desert buffet.